eco friendly paper sticks developed by Jiahong Paper Products is widely used, mainly in the following scenes.Jiahong Paper Products always pays attention to customers. According customers' actual needs, we could customize comprehensive and professional solutions for them.
1. Jiahong paper lolly sticks is manufactured under LED lighting production standards. These standards are up to both domestic and international standards such as GB and IEC.
2. The product is built to last. It provides adequate cushioning and has additional layers of padding for absorbing most of the impacts.
3. The product features proper stability. It is achieved with cushioning, medial support and with a semi-curved or curved last: it supports foot movement.
4. This product fits the natural curves of people's feet, providing maximum comfort for the foot and improving the stability of footsteps.
5. With the trendy design, it will never be out of date and will always be used as a valuable and creative decoration element for space.
1. As a leading paper lolly sticks manufacturer in China, Shantou Jiahong Paper Products Co., Ltd highly values the importance of the quality.
2. Shantou Jiahong Paper Products Co., Ltd has strong scientific research and development capabilities.
3. All of our business activities will comply with regulations stipulated in the Environmental Protection Act. We have introduced waste treatment facilities that are appropriately licensed for either storing, recycling, treating or disposing of the waste. We promise that our company will continue to grow with customers. And our pleasure is to make customers feel benefits and provide services beyond their expectations. To improve societal and environmental benefits, we are working hard to achieve sustainable development. We have adopted water-saving equipment to help reasonably utilize water resources and reduce water pollution. We aim to conduct our production while respecting environmental sustainability. We endeavor to reduce the impact of our own operations through careful selection of materials, reduction of power consumption and recycling.